First Camp Sverige AB, corp. ID no. 556618-9873 is a Swedish company with address ERIK DAHLBERGSALLÉN 15, SE-115 20 Stockholm. Offers and services that are communicated and offered via our website www.firstcamp.se , www.smartstay.se and our mobile app First Camp are provided either by First Camp Sverige AB or one of its group companies in Denmark or Sweden (referred to jointly below as ”First Camp Companies”) depending on the camp site.
- PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
2.1 Our content
All the intellecual property rights to the Services, which include any software used in connection with the Services, and all of their contents including, but not limited, to texts, editorial content, database, page design, operating software, photos, images, graphics, videos, sounds, maps, logos, trademarks, information (collectively “the Content”) are owned, or licensed to Us.
We grant you a personal, non-exclusive, worldwide, non-transferable, limited and revocable license to enter and use the Services only for personal use on any computer or mobile device, for the duration of the use by you of the Services.
2.2 Your content
You may generate, post, upload, input, submit or make available through the Services information, texts, editorial content, photos, images, graphics, videos, sounds, messages, logos, trademarks and any materials of every kind while using the Services (collectively “Your Content”).
- YOUR RESPOBNSIBILTIES
3.1 User content and conduct
You are and shall remain, in all circumstances, solely responsible for the use of the Services and for all of Your Content.
You agree not to use any of Your Content or the Services for any unlawful or inappropriate purposes including, but not limited to:
- posting, providing, inputting, uploading, submitting or otherwise any of Your Content to the Services that is contrary to public order and morality, unlawful, threatening, stalking, harassing, violent, abusive, harmful to others, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libellous, insulting, pornographic, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable, or which promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- posting, providing, inputting, uploading, submitting or otherwise any of Your Content to the Services that infringes any laws or regulations or third party’s rights, including any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other personal or proprietary rights;
- posting, providing, inputting, uploading, submitting or otherwise any “spam”, marketing materials, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, or any other form of solicitation via the Services;
- using any viruses, time bombs, cancelbots, malware, worms, malicious code, defects, Trojan horses, corrupted files or any other computer code, files or programs designed to disrupt, destroy, limit or impair the normal operation of the Services, servers or networks connected to the Services;
- harming or attempting to harm children in any way;
- creating fake identity for the purpose of misleading others;
- using technology, automated systems such as “bots”, “spiders”, or “crawlers” or other means to collect or access unauthorised content or non-public spaces;
- using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- attempting to test, probe or scan the vulnerability of any system or network connected to the Services or breach security or authentication measures;
- advertising or offering to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose.
We do not monitor Your Content placed on the Services. However, We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to review Your Content and to remove or delete, at our sole discretion, any of Your Content that does not comply with these Terms or Use We also do not monitor or restrict communications between users via the Services. We request that you inform Us if you identify any unlawful content.
3.2 Your responsibility
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords and account identifiers. We are not responsible for the use of your account by a third party. You are also responsible for all activities that occur under your account. We encourage you to choose a strong password and regularly change your password in order to limit the risks of unauthorized access to your account.
You are and shall remain, in any circumstances, solely responsible for Your Content you transmit to the Services, your use of the Services and all activities undertaken under your account. Consequently, you are responsible for properly configuring or taking all appropriate measures to maintain appropriate security, protection and backup of Your Content, including your own data and/or software stored on your computer and/or mobile device against any attacks.
You agree that you access, download or otherwise obtain information, material or data using the Services at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that result from the download of such information, material or data.
You must provide all equipment (including computer, mobile device, etc.) to access and use the Services, in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to intellectual property rights laws.
- OUR RESPONSIBILTIES
We strive to make our Services availbale to a reasonable scope, but we will not be liable in cases where the Services are unavailable from time to time and we do not guarantee that your access to the Services will be without interruption, at the right time and without error.
Access to the Services may be closed at any time, temporarily or permanently, without advance notice. We may also introduce restrictions on how some parts of the Services are used, for any reason.
We do not guarantee that the Services are compatible with all hardware and software that you use. We may change or update the Services and their content without informing you.
The Services provided by Us are for information purposes only. Although all reasonable efforts are provided to ensure that the Content of the Services is current accurate, complete, up-to-date, the Services are provided by Us without any warranties. You expressly agree that your use of the Services is at your sole risk.
You expressly acknowledge that (i) the Services are not error-free or free of virus, (ii) the connection to the Services implies the risks inherent to any connection and transmission on the Internet and mobile phone networks, in particular with respect to the data transfer speed, information query or consultation response time and technical performance, (iii) We have no control over third parties networks or websites you may access in the course of your use of the Services, (iv) We are not liable for any loss of data, failure to store, misdelivery or untimely delivery of any data or material through the Services, and (v) We disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied, including warranties of satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose or need of the Content and the Services.
To the full extent permitted by applicable law, We are not liable for (i) damage, loss or any consequences arising from any use of the Services or their Content, or for Your Content you may release on the Services, and (ii) to you for any indirect damages or losses, as well as any immaterial damages, damages for loss of profits, revenues, usage or data resulting from the use or operation of the Services.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Services and the communication you receive from the Services may include links to third party websites.
You accept that We will not be in any case liable for information, content, products, services, or material that is available on third party websites, nor for loss caused by access to or use of such information, content, products, services, or material.
- SEPARATE TERMS FOR LEASING, ETC.
When renting chalets or camping ground, etc. via the Services your contractual relationship with First Camp Sverige AB or other First Camp Companies will be regulated by separate booking terms. You will find the current booking terms on our bookings page. You need to be at least 18 to rent chalets or camping ground through the Services.
- SPECIAL TERMS FOR THE CUSTOMER LOYALTY PROGRAMME
We provide membership of a Customer Loyalty Programme via the Services. Membership is free of charge and gives you access to offers, promotions and information related to the Customer Loyalty Programme.
Yoyo may need to create an account with us to get access to membership in the Customer Loyalty Programme. Membership is optional. You will find the terms of the Customer Loyalty Programme here. You must be at least 18 years old to be a member of the loyalty programme.
- INVALIDITY OF TERMS
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION