All processing of personal information is in accordance with the EU regulation 2016/679, General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR).
- What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register with us or place an order for products or services or for receiving marketing updates via email. We also collect information when you complete customer surveys and provide feedback to us. Website usage information is collected using cookies and tracking pixels.
- Registering an account or purchasing a service or product: For registering an account with us or ordering a service or product we collect your full name, contact details and country of residence. This information is processed in order to keep your account updated, delivering our products, create an invoice and process any returns or warranty claims. When the purpose of the processing have been fulfilled we delete the information no longer needed. If some of the information is part of book keeping data it will be stored for 7 years due to book keeping legislation in Sweden.
- Customer loyalty program: When you register for a membership we process your personal data that is provided to us during registration. The purpose for the processing is for delivering our services. For the customer loyalty program and when using our App we collect about you if you allow us to follow you via Bluetooth beacons or geofencing technologies, participate in campaigns, contests and customer surveys.
- Marketing updates: If you have consented to receiving marketing updates from us we process your email address and full name based on your consent for this purpose until you opt-out of our marketing communication. After an opt-out we keep you contact information for an additional 3 months for error tracking purposes.
- Web tracking: Web tracking and tracing information are processed based on our legitimate interest for improving our services and for fraud prevention. Whenever we can fulfil our purposes using anonymized information we do so. Information processed for a longer period of time than 12 months are always anonymized.
- Customer reviews: Contact details shared with third-party are processed based on our legitimate interest for the purpose of customer reviews and are processed only for that purpose and not shared with third party for marketing.
- Customer Service interactions: When you are in contact with our Customer Service department we process the personal data provided to us as part of a customer service case for our legitimate interest for keeping good customer service for up to 12 months.
In order to deliver the service for our customer loyalty program we share your data with our partner GOLOYAL.
- How do we use the information we collect?
We collect information about you to process your order, manage your account, provide a good quality service during ordering as well as during your stay with us and, if you agree, to email you information about other products and services we think may be of interest to you. We use information collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website. If you agree, we may share your information within our group of companies so that they may offer you their products and services. FirstCamp will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside the FirstCamp Group. In processing your order, we may send your details to, and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours and other companies in our group which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt-out of marketing communication at any point in time. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
FirstCamp will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside the FirstCamp Group. In processing your order, we may send your details to, and also use information from credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
- Other websites
- Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at: email@example.com.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate by contacting our Customer Service.
- Cookies and Tracking
We share usage information with trusted partners for web tracking, marketing and analysis. This includes tracking pixels for analysis tools like Google Analytics/Tag manager and Facebook. Data generated by these technologies is used in Google Search and Display Network and Facebook.
Cookies and Facebook pixel is present on all pages on the FirstCamp website. This tracking technology enable us to analyse how many times a unique visitor have visited our website, the behaviour on the website, geographic location based on IP-number, time of day, date, what campaigns that have been visited and use of search terms on our website. Furthermore we can track website conversions like transactions/bookings, registration for Newsletter, and click on conversion points like phone number, email addresses and social media links.
Cookies is also used as a tool for marketing campaigns like re-targeting marketing on Google and Facebook. We never share personal information with third parties for marketing purposes outside the FirstCamp organisation.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function properly as a result.
In order for us to improve our services we collect session data using Hotjar. All information in input fields are anonymized or is not captured at all. We track which pages that are visited, which links that are followed and when a visitor leaves the web pages.
For de-activation of Hotjar functionality please visit this opt-out link: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out.
- Other websites and services
- How to contact us
First Camp Data Privacy Office: Lars Bergander
First Camp Sverige AB
Box 111 32
402 23 Göteborg
Phone: +46 31 773 07 00