- Breakfast service
- Dogs welcome
- Restaurant with full rights
- Service store
- Conference facilities
- Baby changing room
- Credit cards accepted
- Beach and swimming
- Wifi / Wireless Internet
- Common room
- dog shower
- Wooded area
- Internet café
- Dryer / cabinets – room
- Lavatory tanks
- Washing machine
- Microwave oven
- Quick stop
Eco labeled First Camp Råå Vallar in Helsingborg is a nice family camping site with a high standard. Located by the sea the camping site offers a beautiful view over Öresund and Denmark and possibility to enjoy lovely days by the beach. Here you will have a good stay with everything that Helsingborg offers and the possibility to explore the danish city Helsingör.
Good to know
- Showers are included in the camping fee.
- We have a number of extra large camping areas for you who have a large caravan / Mobile home, and also some camping areas for you who want water and sewerage-connection.
- During high season and big weekends, check-in is from 13.30 and check-out by 12.00
- For guests who are members of our Guest Club Campers Club, entry to our temperate 50-meter pool is included.
- There is also a smaller pool and a splash pool for our smallest guests. The pool is open 28/5 – 2/9 between 10:00 and 18:00.
We welcome you!
Ställplats Råå vallar
Ställplats Råå vallar are located at the campsite’s entrance outside the road barrier. There are a total of 12 parkings, 5 of which are 5×17 m, and 7 pieces 5×7 meters
No access to electricity
No access to service houses and can not be added to the price
No access to the pool area in the summer
Toilet with sink can be used in spring, summer and autumn. (The water is turned during winter season)
We do not require a camping card for the Ställplats parking
Can not be booked without it being paid and booked on site at the reception
SPL Small stand location: 5×7 meters 180 SEK / day = Mobile homes (150 SEK/ night offseason)
SPS Large stand space: 5×12 meters 220 SEK / day = Mobile home and caravan (175 SEK / night off season)
About 5 km from Helsingborg
Coordinates: 56.00345750, 12.72935760
Coordinates: 56 ° 0’12.45 “N, 12 ° 43’45.69” E