Terms & Conditions for Points and FAQ
As a member of First Camp Club, you earn points on your bookings, which you can then use to pay for future bookings. Perfect for anyone who wants to discover more of the wonderful camping life by being able to book a new adventure at a better price! Below you can read more about the terms & conditions for our points system, and how you can easily arrange post-registration of your points when necessary. At the bottom of the page you will also find an FAQ section with answers to the most common questions regarding First Camp Club.
Terms & Conditions for Points
- The points you earn are valid for three years. For example, the points you earn during 2022 are saved until the end of 2024 (i.e. until 31 December 2024)
- You earn points at all our Swedish and Danish destinations, the points are calculated in the same way regardless of the local currency SEK/DKK you pay in
- You earn points on all accommodation bookings at the regular price, including cabin, camping bookings, hotel and glamping
- You can use your earned and saved points to pay for new bookings. Valid at all Swedish and Danish destinations.
- You will automatically be upgraded to the First Camp Gold membership level when you have earned at least 500 points during the year. You will remain a member of First Camp Gold until the turn of the year the following year. For example. if you have earned 500 points in July 2022, you will remain a gold member until the turn of the year 31 December 2023.
- Only bookings made directly with First Camp qualify for points
- The points are allocated to your account once you have checked out after your stay
- Only bookings directly with First Camp are point-based
- Points are not awarded on discounted prices, such as monthly and seasonal prices or corporate bookings. If you need to rebook and/or cancel, only valid points are transferred back to your First Camp Club account (expired points cannot be reused) and they keep their original expiry date. Applies only to bookings with Flex
- Points are not awarded on discounted offers/campaigns or discount codes
- Points are not awarded for bookings where check-out took place before active membership (registered & confirmed) in First Camp Club
- Bookings (accommodation) that are paid for with existing points, or that are partially paid for with existing points, do not qualify for points
Post-registration of bonus points
Did you not receive any bonus points for your latest camping stay? We will be pleased to assist you with post-registration of bonus points for stays up to six months back in time – please note that you must have been a member during this period.
Support and club questions
Do you have questions regarding your membership or First Camp Club? Please don’t hesitate to contact us at First Camp. Just send an email to our support department at email@example.com and we will be pleased to help you.
Questions and answers
How do I become a member of First Camp Club?
There are three ways to become a member. Either via the website under First Camp Club, in connection with a booking or via our app. The app is available via App Store or Google Play.
How do the different membership levels work?
First Camp Club has two different membership levels based on the number of points you earn during a year. Our first level is called First Camp Member, and this is the level you qualify for immediately when you choose to become a member of First Camp Club. Our second and highest membership level is called First Camp Gold. To qualify for this level, you need to earn at least 500 points each year. As a Gold member, you qualify for some really fantastic discounts, benefits and camping offers that add that extra touch of gold to camping life.
How can I be upgraded to First Camp Gold?
To become a Gold member, you need to earn 500 points during the year. Once you have earned 500 points during a year, you will automatically be upgraded to First Camp Gold and will then be able to take advantage of even better offers and benefits designed to make camping life simpler and more fun. For each year you collect 500 points, you remain your membership as a gold member.
What types of communication do I receive as a club member?
What can I use ”My Pages” for?
Via ”My Pages” you can easily see the number of points you currently have saved in your account, as well as details of your bookings and payments.
How do I log in to the app?
Download the latest version of the app via App Store or Google Play. In the latest version, you log in under the ”My Profile” tab.
What should I do if my existing password is not working?
First try to create a new password by clicking on ”Forgot your password?”, either in the app or under ”My Pages” on the website. If you are still unable to log in, please contact our support department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0771-101 200.
What can I purchase with my points?
You can use your points to pay for future bookings, which means that you can enjoy even more camping at an even better price – hurrah! Perfect for anyone who wants to explore more new adventures or visit their favourite destination as often as possible.
Where can I see how many points I have?
Download the latest version of the app via App Store or Google Play. Log in with your user details, and go to the ”My Profile” tab. You can also see your points by logging in under ”My Pages” on the website. If you are unable to see your points, please contact our support department and we will be pleased to help you.
How many points do I receive for each booking?
Regardless of whether your membership level is First Camp Member or First Camp Gold, you always earn points equivalent to 5% of the accommodation value for each booking you make. The points you earn can then be used to pay for new bookings. When you choose to become a member, you immediately qualify for the First Camp Member level and can take advantage of some really great camping deals and special offers. Once you have earned at least 500 points during a year, you will automatically be upgraded to First Camp Gold and thus qualify for even more awesome benefits and offers. A true goldmine for camping enthusiasts!
What happens to my points at the end of the year?
The points you earn are saved for three years. This means, for example, that the points you earn during 2022 will remain available in your account until the end of 2024, and so on.
Why haven’t I received my points?
Your points are always allocated to your account after you have checked out following your stay with us. If, for some reason, your points aren’t added to your account, it is always possible to arrange post-registration of your points. Please read here for more information and to come to the post-registration form.
What should I do if my username isn’t working?
Your username is the email address you have registered with us. If your username isn’t working, please contact our support department and we will be pleased to help you.
How can I utilise the club discounts in the bistro?
In order to be able to utilise the club discounts in the bistro, you need to order your food or drinks via your phone. Each table in the bistro has a QR code. When you scan the QR code on your table, you will automatically be directed to a site where you can see the menu, place your order and pay. To utilise your unique club discounts, you first need to log in with your First Camp Club login, after which you simply place your order directly via your phone. You can also place your order from your cabin or caravan/motorhome by scanning the QR code you received at check-in.