Nils Holgerssons Adventure Park
The adventure park Nils Holgersson World is located in Södra Vi in Småland only 10 minutes by car to Astrid Lindgren’s World in Vimmerby. From the campsite on Gunnarsö you will reach both parks in about an hour by car. Nils Holgersson’s World consists of different areas, including the Activity Park and the Adventure Park. At the park you can also discover “Sweden in miniature” where the children can feel like giants as they walk around the park.
The Activity Park
In the activity park there are many fun water activities and classic park games:
- Step into an inflated transparent ball and walk on the water! It’s not as easy as it looks and offers guaranteed a laugh for the whole family.
- Pedal boats: Hire pedal boats with seating for four people.
- Pedal car: Drive around the area in a pedal cars, they can be adjusted for both adults and children.
- Miniature golf: Try the miniature golf course in the park, a classic course suitable for all ages.
- Trampoline: Jump on the trampoline all day long!
The Adventure Park
- Zipline: Here lies the longest cableway in the Nordics. It is almost 450 meters high among the tree tops!
- High rope course: Equipped with 12 different stations. A high-level adventure for those who dare or for those who want to challenge their horror!
- Low rope course: Not everyone wants to be several meters above the ground, therefore the park has a low rope course that is 1 meter above the ground.
Öppet under sommaren