Payment options in Sweden
The sooner you book your stay, the better place you get and you can also start looking forward to your trip at once. When it comes to payment, you can choose from several different options. Everything so that you can choose the one that best suits your situation at every opportunity.
Read more about the organization by clicking here.
1. Payment with Klarna card / invoice payment
If you have booked accommodation at one of our destinations that have Klarna as a payment option, the information below is as follows.
Together with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options where payment is made directly to Klarna:
- Card payment (Visa / Mastercard): You can pay the full amount immediately at the time of booking or choose to pay 20% (at least SEK 500) if the booking is more than 45 days before arrival. You will then pay the remaining amount at least 45 days before arrival. If the booking is less than 45 days before arrival, the full amount is paid promptly.
- Pay within 14 days: Payment time is 14 days from the time of booking. The terms for paying within 14 days can be found here.
- Account: Klarna Konto is an account credit provided by Klarna which allows the borrower to pay off his purchases monthly with at least 1/24 (minimum SEK 50) of the total amount of credit used or in accordance with the terms and conditions approved by the cashier. For more information about Klarna Account including general terms and conditions and Standardized European Consumer Credit Information, please visit here.
- Pay Direct: Pay Direct is based on direct debit and your account will only be charged when the store has handled your order and sent your order. You can find the terms for Pay directly here.
- Bank transfer: Your account will be debited immediately after the order has been placed.
Here you can read the booking conditions for the Swedish destinations for First Camp Sverige AB and Boden Camping & Bad.
2. When booking by phone
Booking more than 30 days prior to arrival:
– 20% is paid directly (min. 500 SEK). The remaining amount must be paid no later than 45 days prior to arrival.
Booking less than 45 days prior to arrival:
– 100% paid promptly, preferably directly on our website.