Payment options in Sweden
The sooner you book your stay, the better place you get and you can also start looking forward to your trip at once. When it comes to payment, you can choose from several different options. Everything so that you can choose the one that best suits your situation at every opportunity.
Read more about the organization by clicking here.
1. Payment with Klarna card / invoice payment
If you have booked accommodation at one of our destinations that have Klarna as a payment option, the information below is as follows.
Together with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options where payment is made directly to Klarna:
- Pay by card (Visa / Mastercard): You can pay the full amount immediately at the time of booking or choose to pay 20% (at least SEK 500) if the booking is made more than 45 days before arrival. You will then pay the remaining amount at least 45 days before arrival. If the booking is made less than 45 days before arrival, the full amount is paid promptly.
- Klarna checkout
– Bank account: Your account will be debited immediately after the order is placed.
– Invoice 30 days: Payment period is 30 days from the time of booking. Terms of payment within 30 days.
– Partial payment 6 months
– Pay at the end of next month
– Monthly invoice
Here you can read the booking conditions for the Swedish destinations for First Camp Sverige AB and Boden Camping & Bad.
2. When booking by phone
Booking more than 30 days prior to arrival:
– 20% is paid directly (min. 500 SEK). The remaining amount must be paid no later than 45 days prior to arrival.
Booking less than 45 days prior to arrival:
– 100% paid promptly, preferably directly on our website.